Our mission is to support and expand the ability of all Disciples ministries to worship, witness, and serve.
We do this by identifying and resourcing donors who desire to make a difference through planned gifts, and by assisting Disciples ministries to be good stewards of their gifts through sound policies and prudent investment services.
Our Core Values
- Honesty, transparency, full disclosure and the ability to fulfill our commitments.
Commitment to Excellence
- Continually working to improve our services and processes
and to be responsive to the needs of donors and of our church.
- Serving as trustee for donor and church dollars
with the same level of commitment and care that we would have for our own resources.
- Understanding our purpose for being as a ministry to serve and to benefit all of the ministries of the Christian Church (Disciples of Christ).
- Prudent and diligent oversight of funds under management.
- Commitment to treat each donor dollar as a sacred gift, requiring the highest level of care.
- Working to support all of the ministries of the church.
- Serving as an honest broker to connect ministries and donors for the benefit of the Gospel.