Inheritance Planning Seminars
Inheritance Planning Seminars are designed to encourage individuals to plan their estates, giving consideration to the needs of both family and church.
- An introduction to the concept of stewardship of accumulated resources;
- The importance of estate planning with a particular emphasis on wills;
- A consideration of estate tax consequences;
- An overview of Charitable Gift Annuities and Charitable Remainder Trusts;
- Methods used to fund charitable causes in the church.